1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the data controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller of data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Creative Balloons GmbH, Bruchsaler Straße 22, 68753 Waghäusel, Germany, Tel.: +4972544068696, Fax: +4972544068712, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Tools and other
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
6) Rights of the person concerned
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to the immediate rectification of any inaccurate data relating to you and/or completion of any incomplete data we hold about you;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 of the GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients;
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
6.2 Right of objection
If we process your personal data within the framework of a balancing of interests due to our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to continue processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. You can exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
7) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no further justified interest on our part in the continued storage.